Learn More About holographic label Holographic label samples 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Why Holography?
What is Holography?
Holography is an image registered with use of coherent laser light. It allows to preserve the 3-D information of a holographed subject. With a single source of white light, the image is "played back" and appears in 3-D exactly as it was registered in the studio. Image can project deep inside, or "stick" out of the picture. Virtually impossible to copy and displaying unique visual effects, they present themselves as an unbeatable security solution for brand protection and brand promotion.
Who can use the Holographys?
Every Industry and any industry can use the Holographic products to enhance the image of their brands in the market as an genuine and authenticated brands. They are used for attractive product packaging, security applications (they are almost impossible to counterfeit), fancy gifts, etc. Holographys are new media of 3-D art, registration of priceless artifacts, etc. They are also used in new technology aircraft, automobiles, etc. A few leading companies are also working on Holographic video and TV systems. For your quick reference, some of the industry segemnts where Holographys are used very frequently are as follows:
Chemicals/Detergents, Fertilisers, Seeds.
Aircraft/ Automative & High Technology/Engineering Spares & Machine Parts.
Electrical/ Electronic Appliances & Components.
Sporting goods, Toys, Gifts/novelties.
Clothing Hang-tags, Branded fashion wear & Accessories.
Vehical Registration/ Driving Licences, Fare Charts.
Certificates (Mark-sheets/ Degree/ Diplomas).
Valuable/ Secret/ Confidencial Documents & Envelops.
Sequrity/ Financial/ Surety Instruments/ Bonds/ Share Certificates.
Books/ Publications/ Copyright Sales Litrature.
Loyalty/ Reward/ Vouchers, Passes.
Stored value Phone Cards.
Bank Cheques/ Draft/ Guarantees.
Credit Cards/ Membership/ ID cards.
Excies Revenue Stamps.
List is ever growing & expanding.
Can I make Holography with my own Photograph?
Yes, and no. It is possible to make a Holography of photograph, but photograph itself contains flat, 2-D image information. Therefore on the Holography it will also look flat. It would look just like a flat photograph floating in the space on front, or behind the frame. The third, missing dimension of a photograph cannot be reconstructed by holographic process.
How to calculate the price?
Cost of holographic sticker includes charge of master, shticker sheet and die-cutting mold(only charge for sepcial shape)Usually, we leave 1mm or 2 mm gap between two pieces of stickers for die-cutting. For example,if the size of sticker is 20mm*20mm , it'll be 49 pcs per sheet(156/21=7.4). 1. Following is our price list Holographic sticker sheet in size of 156mm*156mm.
1000- 5000....................$0.17 per sheet FOB Shanghai
5000-10000................ $0.16 per sheet FOB Shanghai
2. Holography MASTER PRICE
A. 2D/3D MASTER (including FLIP-FLOP, true color, hidden text(UV),microtext)
$250.00 B. DOT-MATRIX MASTER (including 2D/3D and Dot-matrix combination) $350.00
3. How many pcs per sheet(1mm gap)?
(1) 36 pcs per sheet.............. 25mm*25mm
(2) 49 pcs per sheet.............. 20mm*20mm
(3) 64 pcs per sheet.............. 18mm*18mm
(4) 90 pcs per sheet.............. 15mm*15mm
(5) 196 pcs per sheet............. 10mm*10mm
(6) 35 pcs per sheet.............. 30mm*20mm
(7) 98 pcs per sheet.............. 20mm*10mm
(8) 40 pcs per sheet.............. 30mm*18mm
(9) 140 pcs per sheet............. 15mm*10mm
(10) 9 pcs per sheet............... 50mm*50mm
How to prepare the art-work's
This is an important basic step before going for the commercial production of Holographys.Holography artWork format should be in Cdr(Corel draw ), JPG, Gif, TIF, or other kinds file format which is created by Adobe photoshop, Corel draw, etc.
What are the Diffrent kind of masters?
The different kinds of Holography Master are as follows:-
1) 2D Holography Master.
2) 2D/3D Holography Master.
3) 3D Holography Master.
4) Flip-Flop Holography Master.
5) Dot-Matrix Holography Master.
6) Stereo Holography Master.
7) Photopolymer Holography Master.
Origin of Holography(master)
Modern holography dates from 1947, when Dennis Gabor, a scientist researching ways to improve the resolution of the electron microscope, develop what he called holography. This was an amazing discovery given that Gabor did not have at his disposal modern laser light sources considered key to modern holography. Some twenty-three years later, 1960, the modern laser was invented and serious work in holography began. In 1971 Dr. Dennis Gabor was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics for his work in holography.
It was two University of Michigan researchers who, in 1962, theorized that holography could be used as a three dimensional visual presentation. These individuals, Emmett Leith and Juris Upatnieks, happened upon Gabor's work and decided to apply his theory with the newly invented laser light sources. The result was the first laser transmission Holography of 3-D objects. These transmission Holographys produced images with clarity and realistic depth. Unfortunately, these transmission Holographys required laser light to view the holographic image.
The work of Leith and Upatnieks brought about today's modern holography equipment. The use of lasers, mirrors, splitters and lenses used in laboratories around the world for creating holographic images can be credited to their work. Leith and Upatnieks also learned the importance of stability in the holography lab. Unlike modern photographic film which can be exposed for a fraction of a second, many holographic images take seconds or even minutes to expose to a photographic plate. During the exposure, even the slightest movement can destroy the exposure and require starting over again.
Like so many scientific advancements, holography was simultaneously being developed by other scientists. It was a Russian, Uri Denisyuk, who, in 1962, brought the work of Gabriel Lippmann (1908 Nobel Laureate) to holography and produced the first Holographys that could be viewed in regular incandescent light.
Advancements in laser technology also served to broaden the possibilities of holography. The pulsed - ruby laser, developed by Dr. T.H. Maimam of the Hughes Aircraft Corporation in 1960, was such an advancement. The pulsed - ruby laser system emits a very powerful burst of light that lasts only a few billionths of a second. This allowed holographic plates to be exposed much more quickly. As a result one could now produce Holographys of high-speed events, such as a bullet in flight, and of living subjects.
Perhaps the most important result of Stephen Benton's work was that it lead to the ability to mass produce holographic images using optical embossing techniques. Embossing allowed the images to be reproduced by a press that stamped the image into plastic surfaces. With costs very low as a result of the embossing techniques, the publishing, advertising, and banking industries, are now using embossed Holographys.
Why Holographys should be used?
The reasons for using Holographys and holographic products are as following:
1. Impact: Holographys are eye-catching and will be looked at significantly longer than other graphic mediums. If a customer name or logo or slogan is on the Holography, the messagfe is enforced.2. Pass Around Value: people are impressed by the good Holographys and are likely to bring them top attention of colleagues and associates.3. Retention: people tyend to keep good Holographys.even we received call from those persons that after 6 monts or one year after they had been given our visiting cards wearing Holographys. Do you think that a pen or Calender or a diary can do this's We do not think so.4. Security: Holographys are virtually impossible to duploicate and to produce by avereage criminals. Therefore, they have becoimme the integral part of many government and commercial security programs. They have been applied to documents, currency, ID cards and product lanels. To further detert the counetr=-feiters, the Holographys manufacturers, have added sequential, hidden text and other covert features to their security Holographys. That's why it is said that's Security Holography is a unique optical security device that has combined the Physics and Optics to create a three dimensional image on a two dimensional surface that is used to protect the genuineness of the brand name and authenticity of a product against the spurious/ imitations/duplicates.
5. Commercial Reasons: Holographic products, commercially, constitute a very unique market in them selves. They are sold in the market as retail products. e.g. Greeting cards, Direct-mail literature, collectibles, trading cards, packaging and displays etc.
6. Promotional reasons: holographic materials and its allied products catches the attention of the prospects. Actually, they diffract the seven colours of the spectrum when the light falls on them. The unique three dimensional images and colouyrs inherent to the products never let anybody go without alook that is significantly longer then any other medium. Once apploied to the product, the apparent value of the product is elevated no matter which way you look at it.
Benefits of using Hologram stickers
The benefits of using Hologram stickers in both security and non-security applications are widely recognized.
Cannot be optically scanned by computer
Cannot be reproduced with a photocopierMinimizes Document TamperingProvides Product authentication
Quick and Easy Optical validation
Embedded and Hidden Images in the Hologram stickerIncreased Brand Sales
Enhances Packaging Appeal
Improves Consumer Brand AwarenessOther features
Transparent and Semi Transparent formulations - holographic foil or Hologram sticker labels can be stamped on top of printed data (serial number, etc) to minimize document tampering. The underlying data is still readable when transparent or semi-transparent Hologram stickers are used.Embedded and Hidden Features in Hologram sticker - microtext or graphics which require magnification, laser readable images, taggants, etc.Current Industry Applications for Hologram stickers
Automobile RegistrationProduct authentication:Collectibles (autographed merchandise, etc.)
Warranty Seals (void if removed)
Gift CertificatesProduct Promotions:
Ad specialty ite